A little about me - I live in Greensboro, NC. I moved here from Cleveland, OH for college, and I've been here ever since. I love ska-punk music and going to shows, random road trips, camping with friends, and (of course) my kids. I try to live sustainably with as little waste as possible, and avoid toxic chemicals as much as possible, in everything I do. Which leads me to...
I am a Norwex Independent Sales Consultant! I've been with Norwex since 2013 and really believe in the company, the mission "Improving quality of life by radically reducing chemicals in our homes", and the products. I can clean nearly my entire home with just Norwex microfiber cloths and water. If you'd like to learn more,
- Please visit my Norwex blog: www.FastGreenClean.com
- Please join my Norwex VIP group on Facebook: www.FastGreenCleanVIP.com
- Please shop online: http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz
- I am also on Instagram www.instagram.com/FastGreenClean
- Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/FastGreenClean
- Learn more on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/automatik2/fast-green-clean-with-norwex/
If you live in the Greensboro, NC area, please join GSOFamilies, an all-inclusive resource for families to connect to the Greensboro, NC community. I founded GSOFamilies in 2012 to provide a compilation of information on local family-friendly businesses and activities.
- Website: www.GSOFamilies.com
- Please Like and Follow our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/GSOFamilies
- Please Join our main Facebook discussion group: www.facebook.com/groups/GSOFamilies/
- Please learn about our other Facebook groups: www.gsofamilies.com/p/gsofamilies-social-media-and-community.html
- Please follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/GSOFamilies
- Please follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/GSOFamilies
- GSOFamilies is also on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/automatik2/gsofamilies/
In my previous life (before my second kid was born) I learned to decorate cakes and really enjoyed it. I recently rediscovered my website, if you want to see some of my work. I don't do this anymore, but it was a fun skill to learn and I loved sharing it with friends and family. http://slicethecake.blogspot.com
If you're interested in the not-business side of my life, you're welcome to follow me on social media. It's a lot of food, music, and kids. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I have a Pinterest account too, but I almost never use it.
Thank you for being here! I appreciate your support!